The 10 most visited countries in the world (part 1)

The 10 countries most visited by tourists in the world are those with unique culture, beautiful natural landscapes and unique cuisine that have attracted a large number of foreign visitors.


France leads the world in the list of most visited countries. This country often organizes attractive tours at many wonderful tourist destinations to attract travelers. These include tours to culturally central cities such as Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg, or the Alpine Mountains, ski resorts, beaches, picturesque French countryside, gardens and many beautiful parks.

This country has 37 World Heritage Sites recognized by UNESCO. In France, the tourism industry contributes 9.7% of the country’s GDP. Of which, 30% is revenue from foreign tourists, the remaining 70% is from domestic tourists.

Not only is France the most visited country by foreign tourists, but its capital Paris is also the most visited city in the world.


America is a large country, attracting a large number of tourists to visit. Many American cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Las Vegas are the most tourists.

The most prominent sights in America are the Grand Canyon, Yellowstone National Park, Alaska magic land, Hawaii beach,…. Of the 29 states in the United States, tourism is one of the three industries providing the most employment opportunities for Americans.

The majority of tourists visiting the US come from: Mexico, Canada, the United Kingdom.


Spain ranks 3rd in the list of the most visited countries in the world, this industry contributes nearly 11% to the GDP of the country. Most of the travelers in Spain are from European countries.

Spain has many extremely attractive tourist destinations such as the capital Madrid, the city of Barcelona – the capital of Catalonia, world-class resorts on the Mediterranean and Atlantic coasts, many floating festivals. sounds like Carnival and the Running of the Bulls, the 15 national parks and nightlife in Spain are bustling.

Spain has 13 cities recognized by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site of humanity, attracting foreign visitors with beautiful beauty and unique meaning.